The ease of a bolt on with the reliability of a weld on.
The American Suspension Bolt on Neck Kit is a simple solution to the challenges of installing a 26" wheel. Cutting and welding the chassis can instantly void the warranty. Bolt on Neck Kits can easily be installed and removed, making it a viable solution for the home mechanic. Kits are wobble free and can fit 26” to 32” inch big wheels.
- Race Track Inspired Bearing Adjustment System, Set & Forget
- Fork Extensions completely fill top tree to protect from high speed wobble
- Redundant fail safe fastening
- Covert any bike to a Roadglide model with the add-on fairing mount
- Note *** These bolt on kits are not compatible with CDC's stock replacement frame without modification to the lower neck gusset - Call for details***
Handles better than stock.
Just because you have a bigger wheel, it doesn't mean you need to skimp on performance. Decades upon decades of racing, riding and building suspension has taught us plenty about how a motorcycle works. The American Suspension Bolt on Neck rake and trail geometry is calculated to handle perfectly on the road.
|Kit Geometry||26" Kit||30" Kit|
(Similar to weld on necks)